Study in Ireland 🇮🇪
Why Study in Ireland
- Ireland has one of the best education systems in Europe.
- The quality of the Irish education system is a major contributing factor to the rapid rate of economic growth Ireland has experienced over the last few decades.
- Irish higher education institutions are widely recognised for excellence in many disciplines.
- Ireland is the largest exporter of software in the world and rates amongst the top five producers of pharmaceuticals and fine chemicals globally. The ever-increasing demands of this high technology economy have ensured that the higher education technological sector offers the highest and most advanced standards and opportunities available today.
- Ireland is recognised as an international location for high quality scientific research.
- Ireland is an English speaking country.
- Ireland’s emerald landscape and its people are among the most enriching reasons to study in Ireland.
- Irish people are renowned for their friendliness and hospitality which greatly contributes to the ease with which overseas students adapt to student life in Ireland.
- Also Ireland’s landscape provides a rich environment for the many outdoor leisure pursuits for which it is famous.
- Ireland has a rich cultural heritage with its own distinctive language (Gaelic) music, culture and sports.
- Ireland is a dynamic, lively and modern country.
- Ireland has a young vibrant population, with 40% of the population under the age of 25; Ireland is one of the most exciting places in the world to be a student.
- Ireland is a safe country to study in.
- Ireland is a highly developed democracy with a modern economy.
- The new government rules allow students to stay back for 6 months on declaration of results to seek employment. Once a student gains employment, the student becomes eligible to apply for Green Card/Work Permit.
The number of international students visiting Ireland is increasing each year, students from all over the world are taking advantage of the higher education standard in Ireland coupled with the unique cultural experience.
Dundalk Institute of Technology
Institute of Technology, Tralee
Galway Mayo Institute of Technology
Dublin Business School
Waterford Institute of Technology
Griffith College Dublin
National College of Ireland
University of Limerick