MBBS in China for Indian Students in Low tuition fees. Admission Open. Study MBBS in China in Top MCI Approved Medical Universities of China at affordable tuition fees, Call us now !!!! The advancement of science and technology and scope for employment in China needs no introduction. Medical studies are also vastly advanced and teaching methods are in sync with the present global trends. This is why, thousands of students flock to China every year for pursuing their medical career. The other reason behind this popularity of the country as a destination for Study MBBS in Abroad is the very fact that the course fee here is much low as compared to all European countries and other places of the world. The medical colleges and universities of China are all approved by the World Health Organization (WHO), Medical Council of India (MCI) and Ministry of Education, China (MOE). International students do not need to learn the Chinese language for understanding their course but can opt for courses which are taught in English. Students who complete their medical courses from Chinese universities are eligible for appearing at USMLE, MCI Screening as well as PLB of U.K.
Here are some of the benefits of Study MBBS in China:
- Mbbs in China is much more affordable as compared to that in European countries as well as the U.S., Korea and Japan
- Students will get a chance to work or intern at some of the best multinational companies of the world within the country itself
- Employment opportunities are ample
- Universities here are world class and there is a constant endeavour to improve the higher education sector making the place ideal for studying
- Degrees and qualifications earned from Chinese universities are recognised by all developed countries
- Food can never be an issue here since Chinese cuisine is one of the most popular ones around the world
- It’s multi-faceted culture makes it easy for international students to adjust in China
- Locals are friendly and are in the habit of living in harmony with people from different religious backgrounds
- China is undoubtedly a beautiful country, with ample scope for travelling and breath-taking scenic beauty
- Climatic conditions vary since the area of land covered by the country is vast and thus students have the chance of choosing a climate they are comfortable with when deciding on a university
- It provides ample scope for travelling and relaxation
- Learning Chinese, the language, can also be useful since the centre of world trade is shifting towards the East and this will prove to be a valuable skill later on in your life
Studying MBBS in China in Comparison to Ukraine, Russia or the Philippines
- Mbbs in China is undoubtedly among the two most influential and developed nations of the world, right after the U.S.A. Economy here is much more stable as compared to Russia, Ukraine or Philippines. Thus, life here is much more comfortable and employment opportunities are more.
- Mbbs in China is safer for female students as compared to these three since law and order here is much tighter.
- By virtue of constant global trade and interaction, English is used more commonly in China than in Russia or Ukraine.
- Tuition fees and cost of living for MBBS courses in China is almost half of MBBS in Europe, Russia, Philippines or Ukraine. The average yearly tuition fees for MBBS
- Mbbs courses in China are low.
- MBBS students from China who appear for MCI screening test have a record of more success as compared to those from other countries.
Admission Process for MBBS Course in China
- Fill up the application form from the University website or take help from our consultants
- Application is sent to admission committee for international students for the purpose of reviewing
- On acceptance of application, students have to pay the admission fee, administrative and processing charges
- This is followed by the receipt of an acceptance letter from the University when the student has to submit the copies of his or her passport
- This passport copy is then sent to the Chinese embassy for JWO2 form which is essential for the issue of a student visa
- On receipt of the form, the student has to apply for a visa at the nearest embassy or consulate of China in his or her country
- On issue of visa, the student is made aware of their date of journey
- University officials and our representatives receive the student at the airport at China and provide help and support till he or she finds the right accommodation and is settled
- Getting admission letter from the university
- Payment of Visa fees to the Embassy
- Arranging air ticket from Delhi to Beijing
- Arranging for road transportation from Beijing airport to the university
- Providing Indian meal on arrival and providing students the opportunity to connect to their parents through phone
- Arranging for accommodation
MBBS Fees in China
The fact that the People’s Republic of China, more commonly referred to as China, is one of the fastest growing economies of the world does not need any proof. It also happens to be one of the most developed countries of the world in the present times and this is evident through their educational system as well. Students get to work with some of the best organizations of the world and employment opportunities are ample. Education is also much more affordable in China as compared to Japan or the U.S.A.
Dalian Medical University
Lianing Medica lUniversity
Shenyang Medical University
Xuzhou Medical University
Guilin Medical University
Nanjing Medical University
Hebei Medical University
Soochow Medical University
Capital Medical University , Beijing
Wenzhou Medical College
Xian Jiatong University
Tianjin Medical University
China Medical University
Jilin Medical University
Anhui Medical University
Hust- Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Tongji University , Shanghai